We reserve the right to amend and update this policy at any time. The latest version of the policy may be always accessed on The Open Auctions, and the date of the last update will always be informed in the beginning of the document. Any updates become valid on the date of their publication.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Your personal information may be collected whenever you:
- Register on one of The Open Auctions, Store, Auction, Product Registration Portal;
- Purchase products and/or services offered by The Open Auctions in any of our points of contact, either digital or physical;
- Contact us by phone or e-mail, or interact with us through social medias or other points of contact;
- Participate in a market survey or contest conducted by The Open Auctions;
- Use one of our functionalities on one of the websites or any other application created by us or our partners;
- Indicate to one of our partners that you wish to receive additional information from us
WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We only collect personal information supplied by you on a voluntary and/or necessary basis for completing several transactions related to the The Open Auctions and/or your purchase.
The information we must collect may include (without limitation):
- Full name;
- ID Number;
- Address and contact information, including telephone number, e-mail, etc.;
- Date of Birth;
- If you are interested in purchasing products and/or services offered by The Open Auctions such, licensed products, Official Memorabilia etc., banking data and/or credit card data and/or debit card data will be requested;
- Any preference you point out, such as your favorite language for communications;
- Any other personal and/or professional information that may be requested in your relationship with us;
- Information we may collect passively when you visit our website (cookies, for example).
HOW AND WHERE DO WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION?
Your information may be stored by us or by our service providers, in electronic or physical format.
Your electronic data must be filed in electronic format in fully certified data centres accredited according to international information and privacy security standards. We take all commercially viable precautions according to industry accepted standards in protecting and safeguarding your information.
We analyse our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures for protection against unauthorised access to the systems.
Access to personal information is only granted to employees, contractors and representatives of The Open Auctions who need to access this information for processing it for us; they are subject to strict confidentiality contractual obligations, and may be sued or dismissed if they fail to comply with such obligations.
FOR HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
The Open Auctions may retain your data for a certain period of time after the closing of the Auction. After the closing of the Auction, we transfer your personal data to Authentic Collector’s Registration Platform, so you can receive information on future events, products or services, in which you may be interested. The privacy policies of these organisations are indicated on their respective websites.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We will only use your data to provide you with any necessary information regarding The Open.
We will only contact you regarding offers or news that are not related to your purchases of The Open Auction products/services or attendance and/or participation in an event or specific activity if you have opted for receiving such offers and news. We will only provide your information to selected partners if you have opted for receiving such communications, and these partners are responsible for the maintenance and use of such information according to their respective privacy policies.
The ways in which we use your information will vary depending on the kind of information you provide and the purpose for which you have provided it. This section sets out the different ways we may use your information.
- We may use anonymous information, like your IP address, to compile statistics, to assess the usage of the Site and to customise the Site's content, layout and services. This will allow us to improve the Site and the services provided through it.
- We may integrate your personal data from our various databases to form a single view to allow us to have an effective and efficient communication with you.
- We may provide your private information to any third party that administers any facility, service or promotion operated via the Site on our behalf to enable such third party to administer that facility, service or promotion properly.
- We may contact you to ask if you would like to complete a survey or answer some market research questions including in relation to (i) the services and/or products available on the Site and (ii) the way in which you use the Site.
- We may transfer your private information in the event of a transfer of ownership of the Site or Pursuit 3 Group Ltd. Apart from the purposes described above, we shall only use the private information that you provide to us for the purposes described at the point of collection and for purposes that are otherwise legally permitted. By creating an account you agree that we may use your information for the following purposes:
- We will use it to send you online and/or email communications or text communications (for example, communications enabled via the Site between us and users of mobile telephones or other portable devices.
- We may use it to operate the features of the Site and to allow you, when you choose to do so, to participate in features available only to registered users or interactive features of the Site.
- We may use the information that you provide to maintain appropriate databases and otherwise to operate and facilitate such programmes, networks and communications.
- We may use it, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes, for the provision by us or by selected third parties of relevant information, products and/or services in which we think you may be interested.
- Where you have specifically consented for us to do so, we will pass your information onto certain Pursuit 3 Group Ltd related organisations so that they can provide you with relevant information about products and/or services in which we think you might be interested. As well as the general uses listed above, by accessing the Site Auctions or Shop sections, you agree that we may use your information for the following purposes:
- For the purposes of fulfilling orders you make with any Auctions or within the Shop and sending you email communications in connection with those orders.
- To respond to any queries you make about any products.
- To send you information about other merchandise in which you might be interested.
- Purchases from any Auctions or from the Shop are governed by the terms and conditions.
WE ONLY USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR THE PURPOSES PERMITTED BY United Kingdom Law.
We will only disclose your personal information to law enforcement bodies and judicial or governmental authorities as required by law or in response to judicial orders, summons, other legal processes or in special cases in which we believe that such disclosure is necessary to protect your health, security, property or other spectators.
HOW DO WE DEAL WITH DATA QUALITY?
We have adopted reasonable measures to keep the personal data in our possession accurate and to delete incorrect or unnecessary personal data. We suggest that you access your account registered on a periodical basis, to make sure your personal information is up to date.
YOUR RIGHTS TO YOUR INFORMATION THROUGH DATA PROCESSING
LEGISLATION AND COMPETENT JURISDICTIONS
Should you have any queries please contact email@example.com